Our Focus and Services
123 HP Setup & Install
123.hp.com/setup – We provide step by step instructions on how to setup and install your HP printer. Our attention to detail and comprehensive manuals will get you going in no time.
123 HP Driver Installation
It is essential to have your 123.hp.com printer’s driver installed at the earliest. Follow our simple, thorough guidelines to get you started and do it all from the comfort of your home.
123 HP Troubleshoot issues
A one-stop solution to bid goodbye to all your 123.hp.com/setup printer woes! Search and locate your specific issue, follow our step to step and have a hassle-free printing experience.
123.hp.com/setup – Printer Model
123.hp.com Provide Solution For?
In today’s fast-paced world, people walk on wheels and most of our work is essentially carried out on our mobile devices or tablets. Standard of work has become digital and paperwork is a fast dying concept.
We understand how frustrating it is when your print job is not satisfactory or worse, not happening. That is why we have come up with specific 123.hp.com/setup printer solutions that cater to the needs of each individual customer.
A sudden break during a print job may occur as a result of the jammed paper. The printer’s control panel will display the error message Paper Jam and may sometimes provide instructions on how to remove the same.
An error message may sometimes be displayed during a print job after the print cartridge has been installed. The error message displayed may be similar or identical to the ones mentioned below based on the printer.
Why Choose 123.hp.com/setup
Our highly experienced staff are accomplished by offering professional, technical assistance to help you have a breezy printing experience.
Our technical experts work round the clock to give you swift, speedy responses when you require support.
We have put together an able team to provide you with sophisticated and straightforward solutions to all your printing problems.
123 HP Provide Solution For?
We provide servicing choices, software and driver installation, troubleshooting information and instruction manuals for Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
Our team has constructed exclusive guides for Mac users concerning driver or software installation, servicing, and troubleshooting. The guides are applicable for all updated versions of Apple products.
Regardless of your smartphone being Android or Apple, we offer aid in installing the HP eprint app and further printing documents, photos and more from your smartphone.
123 HP Printer Setup & Install
Discard all packing materials from the box and remove your printer from the box.
- Eprint enables multiple computers to connect to a single printer, but users can restrict access accordingly. This not only qualifies HP as an economical printer, it does all this without compromising on security.
- Remove all packing material and tape from under the scanner glass and elevate the ink cartridge slightly until it clicks into place.Pull out the paper tray to remove all packaging material and gently shove the paper tray back into place.
- Connect your printer to an electrical outlet to switch it on. Choose your preferences and click on OK. Pull out the paper tray towards yourself, lift the paper catch and move the paper width guidelines to the farthest ends.
- Feed fresh new sheets and align the paper width guides along their edges leaving no gap.Shove the paper tray gently till it clicks into place.
- Fix the ink cartridges in the ink cartridge slot making sure not to touch the electrical contacts.
- Print the alignment page and scan it by placing it on the scanner glass along the engraved guidelines, to align the cartridges. After setting up the hardware, install the printing software by downloading it from our customer support webpage.
123 HP Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Wi-Fi protected setup or WPS has two methods to establish a wireless connection between devices- using a PIN or the Pushbutton. The instructions given below will help establish a connection using Pushbutton. Refer your printer’s instruction manual before you start.
- Confirm that both your router and your printer model support WPS.Check their manuals to be sure.
- There has to be a physical WPS button present on the router.
- Please note that if WPS or no security is used, your router will not connect. It is mandatory that you use WPA or WPA2.
- Change the default network name given by the manufacturer and enable security to establish a connection with your WPS router.
- Refer your 123.hp.com/setup printer’s manual and initiate the WPS Pushbutton mode on your printer.
- Wait for two minutes and press the WPS button on your router.
123 HP CD Driver Installation
123 HP Software Driver CD Install (Window)
- Insert your product’s software CD to start the installation.
- Select Start followed by Computer and double click on Setup.exe.
- To complete installation, follow the instructions provide on screen.
- Make sure to check the ‘I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings.’ on the Installation Agreements and Settings screen displayed.Click Finish to complete installation on the Install complete screen.
123 HP Software Driver CD Install (MAC)
- Connect your computer and printer using a USB cable, ensure no other programs are running.
- Insert your product’s software CD into the CD driver of your computer
- Locate the HP software disc icon and double click on it.
- Double click on the HP installer icon and select your product
- Use the instructions provided on the screen to finish the installation
123 HP Fixing Printer Issues
- Ensure that all updates were installed by checking under the Device installation settings.
- Select the HP Print and Scan doctor and click on Fix Printing. If the problem persists then click on Network and then Troubleshoot Firewalls.
- Check your printer’s status under the Printers and Scanners tab and ensure the Let Windows manage my default printer tab is on
- Restart your printer and reinstall your printer software.
- Use a USB cable to connect your printer.
- For Windows, locate HP Solution Center and for Mac select the Supply Levels tab under Printers and Scanners.
- Use the Print and Scan doctor or the printer’s control panel to check ink levels.
- Print a printer report or a Self-Test page to get the supply status.
- Open the AIO Remote app on your smartphone and select your 123.hp.com/setup printer
- Select the Printer Settings or the Supplies Status icon for ink level information.
What Customer Says about 123 HP Setup
The simple approach at 123 HP Setup to resolving printer related issues and their elaborate guidelines make them the go- to choice
Their swift and timely responses and patient technical support team make it a whole lot easier on us
123.HP.COM/SETUP is perfect for technology cripples like me. It’s well guided and stress- free