How to Print On HP Envy 4513 Printer
Print a Document in HP Envy4513
- Select the option ‘Print’ from the ‘File’ menu in your software.
- Select your 123.hp.com/envy4513 printer model by checking with the printer model number.
- Choose the suitable properties for your page How to Print On HP Envy 4513 setup.
Note: If options are not displayed under the ‘Print’ tab, click on ‘Show Details’
123 HP Envy4513 Print Function
For a How to Print On HP Envy 4513 printer connected by means of USB the following options can be availed:
- Changing the size of the paper- make sure that the responding paper is loaded and the settings on your Mac match with your 123 HP envy 4513 Printer’s control panel.
- The orientation of your print can be changed between landscape mode and portrait mode.
- Make the necessary changes to your scaling percentage based on your requirements.
- Click on ‘Print’ to start your printing job.
Note: If you require a double sided print, follow the steps given below:
- Select the option ‘Print’ from under the ‘file’ menu in your software.
- In the dialog box that pops up, select ‘Layout’
- Choose the required binding style for your two sided print job.
- Proceed to printing by clicking on ‘Print’.
HP ENVY4513 – To Print Using Maximum DPI Mode(Windows)
If your 123.hp.com/envy4513 Printer is set in the maximum dpi mode, it means your printables will be of high quality sharp images on the photo paper. However, printing in this mode takes a longer time than printing in general settings. Also, this mode requires a lot of memory size, as the output size of the printout will be huge.
- Select Print from your software and then select the hp envy 4513 Printer which you are going to use.
- Click on the button that opens up the Properties window.
NOTE:The Properties option can otherwise be called as Preferences or Setup and Preferences that is generally based on the printer model.
- Select the Paper/Quality tab. From the Media drop-down options, click on the appropriate media type.
- HP Premium Plus Photo Papers.
- HP Advanced Photo Papers.
- Click on the Advanced tab and then go the 123.hp.com/envy4513 Printer Features area to select Yes from the Print in Max DPI drop down list.
- From the Paper Size drop down list, select the paper size of your printout. Select OK to close the dialogue box.
- On the Layout tab, select the orientation (Landscape or Portrait) and the click OK to print in maximum resolution.
HP Envy 4513 Print a document from software (Mac OS)
- Go to any file and then click on the Print button.
- After the above step, select your HP Envy 4513 from the list of printers available.
- Select the Properties or Options button to open the Properties dialog box.
- From the Print options menu, select the page orientation, size and scaling percentage etc.
- After making necessary changes, click How to Print On HP Envy 4513.