Provide Support from 123.hp.com/setup
123 HP Envy7858 Setup and Install
123 HP Envy7858 Windows 10 update
123 HP Envy7858 Wireless Protected Setup
123 HP Envy7858 Driver Download
123 HP Envy7858 Troubleshooting ePrint Service
123 HP Envy7858 Ink Cartridge Problem
HP Envy 7858 Printer
HP Envy 7858 printer is a multi-functional printer with printing, scanning, copying and faxing features. Install the compatible apps in your mobile phone and connect the printer to the mobile device. Start the printing process using the installed apps. Connect the printer to a network without using a wireless router using the Wi-Fi Direct feature . Get the professional-quality printouts in both color and black from this printer. Trimming of your photos is not necessary with the Borderless printing feature. The flexible connection options include Ethernet,Wireless and Wi-Fi Direct. Save your time and paper cost with the help of Automatic Duplex Printing feature.
123.hp.com/envy7858 – Printer Specs
- The Printer is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Make use of the Automatic Document Feeder to print multiple pages at a time. This reduces your time during printing.
- Send your scanned photos or documents to the printer’s email address using the Scan to email feature
- Install the HP Smart app to get the notifications regarding the ink level.
- Save up to 70% of ink using the Instant Ink feature and get the ink cartridges at your doorstep
- Print photos or documents from the USB directly without connecting to a PC
- Colour touchscreen provides easy access to the control panel of the printer.
- Insert the memory card into the slot and print from the printer straight without connecting to a system.
- Make use of the separate photo tray available to print photos from it.
- Use this Energy Star certified printer to save energy up to 50%.
- For a Windows 10 system, 2 BG hard disk space is required to install the printer.
- For a Windows Vista, 2GB hard disk space is required for printer installation.
- The processor used is 800 MHz
- Printer supports Windows Vista to Windows 10
- For a Mac operating system, you need a 1GB hard disk space and USB connection with an internet access
- Intel Core 1GB processor is used. The printer supports Mac OS X v10.11 to mountain lion, Mavericks.
123 HP Envy 7858 First Time Printer Setup
- Open the box by peeling off the tape on the top of it. Discard all packing materials from the interior and exterior of the cartridge.
- These packing materials present in the interior of the printer is to avoid the damage to it. Check out the contents in the box.
- The contents in the box contain power cable, USB cable, ink cartridges, Ethernet cable, user manual and a software installation CD.
- Examine the contents as it varies based on country/region. Take out the printer from the box and place it on a flat surface.
- Make use of the power cable of the printer to begin the connection process. Plug in one end of the cable to the rear of the printer .
- The other end of the cable should be connected to the wall socket. Press the Power button to power on the printer.
- Use compatible papers for inserting into the input tray. Load sufficient paper into the input tray.
- Adjusting the paper width guides is done for the proper alignment of papers. Take out the new ink cartridges from the printer’s packaging.
- Install the ink cartridges into their respective slots. After that, wait for the printer to print an alignment page. Now the printer is configured.
123 Hp Com Envy 7858 Driver Installation
- A driver is an essential software required for a printer and a system for their communication. There are two methods for installing the driver.
- One method is to use a software installation CD present in the printer’s package. The alternative method is to download the printer driver.
- When you opt for the first method, place the CD on the computer’s disc drive. Wait for a second for the system to automatically read the contents in the disc.
- Select the setup file based on the operating system version. Choose .exe file for a Windows system and select .dmg file for a Mac .
- After selecting the file, double-click on it to begin the installation process. Select the Finish option to complete the installation.
- In case there is an issue during installation , choose the alternative method. Download the driver from our website.
- Prior to downloading, choose the printer model and version of the operating system to download the suitable driver.
- While downloading, ensure that you do not turn off the system. Stable internet connection should be maintained for proper downloading.
- When the connection drops, download process fails. In certain cases, zip file gets downloaded automatically.
- Extract the individual files into a folder and click the setup file to start the download process. Once the file is downloaded, complete the installation process based on the on-screen prompts.
- Agree to the terms and conditions. Select the Finish option to complete the installation. After that, try to print a test page.
Hp Envy 7858 ink cartridge
Ink cartridges are mandatory for the printer. Without installing the ink cartridges, you cannot take a printout from the printer. Use the high-yield ink cartridges for the printer to print more number of copies than normal. Use the Instant Ink feature to save up to 70% ink and avail the ink cartridges at your doorstep. The printer uses two cartridge-tri-color and black .
The black cartridge can print up to approximately 230 pages and color cartridges can print up to 145 pages. Use authentic and compatible ink cartridges for the printer Incompatible ink cartridges and low ink level in the cartridge leads to the replacement of ink cartridges. While inserting the cartridges into the printer, place the black cartridge into the right slot and color cartridge into the left slot. Do not touch the electrical contacts in the cartridge it results in ink system failure. Do not leave the cartridge in open air for more than 30 minutes which leads to ink clogs. In case of any queries regarding Instant Ink feature, call our customer support team.
123hp-setup.com website is an independent service provider aiming to solve technical issues related Printers. The names, brands, images, trademarks and products are used for reference and we do not claim any ownership, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by, any such third parties unless stated. 123.hp.com/setup