123 HP Setup officejet pro 8620 Printer
123 HP officejet pro 8620 Setup and Install
Provide Support from 123.hp.com/setup
- 123 HP officejet pro 8620 – Unpacking Printer
- 123 HP officejet pro 8620 – Power Cord Preferences
- 123 HP officejet pro 8620 – ControlPanel Preferences
123 HP officejet pro 8620 – Ink Cartidge Installation
- 123 HP officejet pro 8620 – Installing Latest Software Driver
Step 1 : Unpack the Printer
Follow the steps below to unbox the HP printer
- 1. Take out the printer from the box
- 2. Unseal all tape and packing materials that are visible outside the printer
- 3. Pull out the sticker that is covering the control panel and open the scanner lid slowly
- 4. Bring down the scanner lid once all tape and covers are taken off from the scanner glass
- 5. Keep your fingers on the sides of the cartridge access door and lift it up in order to remove the tape and packing materials inside the printer; close the access door of the cartridge.
- 6. Remove all tape and packing materials from the input (by adjusting the paper width guides), output and photo trays by lifting it gently.
- 7. Move all the pulled out trays back to its place
- Push the input and output tray to the farther end until it fits into its slot.
- Pushing the paper tray until it locks into its place
- 8. Collect all the packing materials and tapes to recycle it
For Technical Support Ring @ Toll Free 1-888-224-4280
Step 2: Connect the Power Cord and Adjust your Preferences
How to connect the power cord and install the ink cartridges on the HP printer when it is installed for the first time?
Procedure to connect the power cord for first-time printer setup:
- Before you press the Power Button on your printer to turn it on, ensure that one end of the power cord is on the printer’s rear and the other end into an electrical outlet. Connect the power cord
- Set the language, country/region, month, day & year and the time on the printer’s control panel and click Continue once all the above options are set.
- Install the genuine HP ink cartridges provided, on its respective slots (left and right) to ensure that the tri-color cartridge is fixed on the left and the black ink cartridge is fixed on the right
- Ensure that you touch only the black plastic side of the ink cartridge while you handle it.Open the cartridge access door
- Make sure that you remove only one cartridge at a time at the time of installation and never leave a cartridge idle for more than 30 minutes outside separately. This may damage the ink cartridge and create interruption while printing by displaying error messages.Remove the cartridge from its package
- Avoid touching the cartridge contacts or the ink nozzles while you remove the tape on the ink cartridge.Remove the tape and avoid touching the cartridge contacts or ink nozzles
- As specified in step 3, fix the tri-color cartridge on the left slot of the printer and the black cartridge on the right side slot.Insert the new cartridge.
- The same steps should be followed to install and fix the other ink cartridge in its slot
- Close the access door of the cartridge before the message pop-ups on your computer to do so, and then return to the printer’s home screen
- Once you tap the OK option, the printer calibrates and prints an alignment page by adjusting the cartridges
- If you cannot print the alignment page, check if you have loaded the paper in the printer’s input tray
- From the printer’s control panel, tap Setup then Touch Printer Maintenanceand then Tap Align Printer; retry printing the alignment page by following the instructions prompted on the screen. This will confirm if the ink cartridges are installed properly in the printer.
Step 3: 3. Control Panel preferences Setup
123 HP officejet pro 8620 Setup and Config
The control panel functions are mainly used to customize the print settings and choose the print options.
Control panel buttons and lights:
- Power button: Used for turning on and off your printer
- Home button: This button helps you to come back to the control panel home screen from wherever you are or after completing any function
- Control panel display: Swipe on the control panel to choose menu options or to navigate throughout the items in the printer menu.
- Wireless status light: It indicates the connection status of the Wireless network and the Wireless feature (ON/OFF). The blue light is solid (when it is ON) and blink (when it is OFF).
- Help button: This will provide information about using the control panel functions. The Help button is lighted up when it is available
- Back button: This button allows you to go back to the previous menu or screen from the current screen
Control panel display menu:
- Copy: If you wish to choose a copy type or change the copy settings, it can be performed using the Copy menu
- Scan: When you tap the Scan To menu, it shows you the path for your scan function.
- Fax: The option opens a screen to send a fax or change fax settings.
- HP Printables: With this option, you can access and print details of Web Services such as coupons, coloring pages, puzzles, etc.
- Quick Forms: It opens the Quick Forms menu that lets you choose a form to print. 6. Setup: In order to change print preferences and utilize tools to execute maintenance jobs, tap on this icon to use the Setup menu.
- Help: This option opens the Help menu to view the setup instruction videos, tips and printer functions or features information.
- HP ePrint icon: When you click this icon, the Web Services Summary menu opens to verify the ePrint status details, modify ePrint settings, or print an EWS Information page.
- Wireless Direct icon: When you touch the Wireless Direct icon, the Wireless Direct Summary menu is enabled that lets you turn on or turn off Wi-Fi Direct. It is also helpful to obtain the Wi-Fi direct username and password.
- Wireless icon: Open the Wireless Summary menu to confirm the wireless connection is enabled and then print a test report to diagnose and repair network issues when you tap this icon.
- Ink icon: By touching this icon, the ink cartridge levels are displayed with a warning symbol and message if the ink level is not up to the mark.
- Fax status icon: Use this icon to view the status information for the Auto Answer function, fax logs, and the fax sound volume.
Step 4: Software Driver Installation
Software Installation for the first time printer setup-HP Printer.
Instructions to download the latest print driver and software for your HP Printer:
- • Go to our website and search your respective printer by typing the printer model number in the search box provided
- • Hit Enter and it will take you to the driver and software downloads page
- • Check the compatibility of your printer driver with your operating system by choosing the same in the options provided on our web page
- • Select the full feature download, which is highly recommended as it provides you the complete software updates of the printer functionality
- • If the full feature driver is not available for your printer, choose the Basic Drivers option and click to download it.
- • Click on the Download button that is available next to the full feature software download.
- • The downloaded full feature driver file will be located in the Downloads folder of your computer
- • Double-click to open it and click on the .exe file (Windows) or .dmg file (Mac).
- • Open, Run or Save the full feature driver file for the printer driver to download.
- • Finish the installation process by following the instructions prompted on your computer screen.
- • Once the printer driver is installed, then your HP printer is ready to produce the print job.
- Click here to Go Download Page : https://printer-driver.co/123-hp-officejet-pro-8620-software-driver-download/